The four-year Aim High experience is intended to support a holistic learning experience for our middle school achievers, opening the doors to new people, new environments and new ideas. Most students are recruited and enter the program in the summer prior to their 6th grade year and continue with the program for all four of their middle school years, graduating as rising 9th graders. Key program features:
- SUMMER: An intensive five-week, full-day summer school that includes a math, science, language arts and social studies classes each morning, followed by lunch, physical fun and personal enrichment opportunities in the afternoon.
- SCHOOL YEAR: Monthly sessions on Saturday mornings during the school year that include field trips, academic support and other academic and cultural enrichment opportunities. Saturday dates – 2015-2016
- Transportation from designated partner schools to Aim High campuses and back.
- Nutritious snacks and meals provided each day.
For more information, visit:
- our calendar
- see what a typical day looks like
- learn about how our program impacts youth
- find out what makes us different