Aim High St. Louis – Position Description
Title: Development Coordinator
Scope: year-round, part-time (25-30 hours per week), hybrid
The Development Coordinator is expected to perform all essential job duties as described herein and as appropriately requested by the Executive Director, in a professional and efficient manner, to the satisfaction of the Executive Director and in compliance with Aim High policies and procedures.
The primary function of this position is strategic fundraising. Within that, key responsibilities include:
- Help develop and execute the fundraising plan, in partnership with the Development Committee, to meet Aim High annual operating goals.
- Lead high level donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship to achieve long-term and rooted philanthropic partnerships between new/existing donors and Aim High.
- Drive corporate giving and engagement programs.
- Manage the grants program, to include grant calendar, proposals, reports, and research and cultivation of new grant resources.
- With the executive director, direct the annual giving program including strategy and approach for summer and year-end appeals.
- Lead the development/design of and implementation of special fundraising events including Luminosity ($80K+), GiveSTLDay, and Giving Tuesday and stewardship events including the Nova Circle Reception and Friends Day.
- Prepare monthly fundraising projections and conduct a yearly evaluation of fundraising gains and losses for the Executive Director and Development Committee.
- Manage the donor database to ensure donor record accuracy and completeness and create reports from the database for mailings, donor segmentation, and other data inquiries as needed.
- Execute the marketing plan including annual reports, promotional materials and other marketing and branding opportunities that could increase visibility and lead to new funding sources or supporters.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Fundraising, Grant Writing and/or Marketing Skills
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
To apply, send a resume to Tammy Taylor at email@example.com. Please direct any further questions or comments there as well.